Montag, 12. Februar 2007

Impotence

Ein weiteres lyrisches und musikalisches Meisterwerk, erstellt vom Detkopf und mir persönlich !
I bring you : IMPOTENCE !!

just have a little impotence
still hurting from a penis (dick) i lost
i´m feeling your frustration
but any minute all sex life will stop
i hold it close between my legs tonight
don´t be too hard on my emmmmooooooo
cause i need time
my dude is numb has no feeling
so while i´m not healing
just die and have a little impotence
i really wanna start him again
i know you wanna be my salvation (vlt verbesserung?)
the one that i could always depend
i´ll die he´s not strong believe me i´m trying to move him
it´s impossible but understand me
cause i need time
my dude is numb has no feeling so while i´m not healing
just die and have a little impotence yeah have a little impotence yeah
cause this scar runs so deep he´s no more but he´s a need
have a little impotence....etc

Keine Kommentare: